Real Estate Package Prices
All packages and add-ons
are tax free, for a limited time!
* Please note below
Covid Temporary Photography Session Policy:
* The photographer will require confirmation that no one living at the property is showing signs of sickness before heading there to shoot.
* The photographer will require no one to be in the property while on site. This will include real estate agents.
* It is preferable that the homeowners turn on light switches and open all the doors if possible. This allows the photographer to only have to touch camera gear and maintain a safer environment. The photographer will photograph everything as is.
(A guide is coming soon to explain to homeowners the basic staging/tidying up that they can do before a shoot, such as closing toilets, hiding things…)
* The photographer will wear a mask and gloves on-site at all times, sanitize my camera gear and swap footwear in between shoots or use shoe covers.
* The photographer may need to limit bookings per day in order to make sure I have taken sanitization time into consideration, between bookings.
* This list will be updated as adjustments to the policy are made.
Prepayment is required 24 hours before each appointment:
Panoramic studio requires payment a minimum of 24 hours before booking. Cancellation fees will apply (shown below) if the booking is canceled within 24 hours of the appointment (details below). We are happy to provide monthly payment options to customers who have shown a consistent good record history working with Panoramic Studio.
Cancellation Fee / On-Site Cancellation / Delay Fee:
A Minimum 24 hour notice is required for cancellation of any appointments. Any cancellations made within 24 hours of the appointment time are subject to a $25 cancellation fee. If a property is not ready or accessible upon arriving, and rescheduling is required, a 50% cancellation fee will apply (50% of the total proposed billed amount which includes any extra mileage fees). Up to a 100% cancellation fee may apply for cancellations of any aerial drone work. A fee may be charged for delays due to unprepared properties, waiting for someone to unlock the door, incorrect lockbox numbers, no one home etc.
Mileage fees (beyond Kitchener and Waterloo):
To view the service area map which displays the extra costs for mileage, click here
Photo and floor plan fees for properties over 3000 square feet:
For houses between 3001 to 4000 square feet, there is an extra charge of $40 for any photo package. Please talk to me for any houses larger than 4000 square feet.
For floor plans that exceed 3000 SF, $20 are applied for every extra 1000 sf. The square footage fees are based on all square footage drawn out, including walls, and excluding the garage. The basement can be excluded in the floor plan if requested before arrival at the property.
Floor plan and measurement disclaimer:
Floor plans and measurements are not to scale. They are not meant to be architectural drawings. All details and measurements intended to be relied upon should be independently verified. For the full disclaimer with details of how measurements are taken, please go to www.panoramicstudio.ca/disclaimer
24 hour turnaround:
Unless otherwise stated, photos will be ready within 24 hours. (Photos taken on Saturday will be ready on the following Monday). Any extra services such as floor plans, and aerial photos may lengthen turnaround time.